A couple to show as the glue is all dry. Not good photos as the light here today is terrible, i've got the main light and my daylight lamp on and it still seems dark and miserable in my craft area.
Both using the same printed image from the cd i've been using for a while now. This time a simple outline image from Ladybug Crafts Ink, coloured with Promarkers. Matted and layered to within an inch of their lives using pale purple card and silver mirri card on a background of dotty holly leaves which I found in a box of papers printed last year.
I've made each look a bit different in the choice of ribbon and placement of sentiment plaque.
That's me you can see reflected in the mirri card, it was either that or having it black in a scan.