Sunday 8 June 2008

New Home card

I had an e-mail message yesterday from a friend in Ireland giving me her new address so I just had to make her a card.


This is a lovely stamp and I have used it lots of times. I bought it originally to use when I sent out details of our new address but ended up using a different one. It is Thatched Cottage by Funstamps.
I stamped with grey Versafine onto white card and coloured using polychromos and sansodor. The edge of the card was cut with a deckle edge and then layered onto a sheet from a Dovecraft designer paper pad by Kate Knight.
A vellum greeting sticker was layered onto white card and placed in the corner.

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

That is a sweet stamp and the paper is lovely! Hope your friend's new home is as nice as the card!

Kathy said...

That stamp is gorgeous and I love the soft, subtle colours you've used for this card.

Hazel said...

Great card - love the stamp (it seems difficult to find suitable ones for new home cards)