Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Secret Advent

As I have done no crafting at all today I thought I would share the contents of my first 3 secret Advent packages from the Bubbly Funk forum.

Day 1 a selection of shiny eyelets in different shapes and sizes.

Day 2 a selection of flowers, some are buttons others are flat.

Day 3 six flowers with sparkly gems in the centres.

Thank You Secret Sender but I still have no idea who are as I was very good and tore off the postage sticker without looking for the P.O. postcode.


carolinejane said...

Ooooh, how exciting! Looking forward to seeing what you do with all these little bits you are getting everyday!

Karen said...

ooo lots of pretties for you X

Annie said...

oo presies everyday! hugs, annie x

Annie said...

Hi Sue! you won the WOJ stamp Oakley in Bath tub over on my blog - please drop by and send me an email with your details so I can get him to you. hugs, annie x

Glitter Monkey said...

I've left you an award on my blog here. Lol Lynn x