Sunday 4 January 2009

First cards of the Year

I've not felt like crafting at all yet this year but made myself do a couple of cards using freebie papers yesterday.
They are from the Making Cards magazine in lovely shades of purple and yellow.
It doesn't show on this picture but the toppers are both made up of several layers mounted up with foam pads. The first one is twisted while the second is straight. I think it's called Pyramage. It's a bit of a cheat really as all I had to do was cut out the toppers and add them to cardstock and backing layers of my choice.

I really must get back into making cards but just don't seem to have any ideas despite having quite a few to make for January birthdays.
I've not even been on the 2 forums which I used to visit several times a day. Sorry folks for the lack of input from me so far this year.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

They are really pretty Sue, I'm sure the mojo will find it's way to you soon!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful cards Sue. :)

The colours are gorgeous.

You have been so busy lately, don't be too hard on yourself. XX

Karen said...

These are really lovely cards Sue X