Saturday 28 February 2009

52Q

I've just managed to catch up on 52Q challenge before the next question is set on Monday.
Question 7 was - What would I do if I knew I could not fail?

Question 8 was - What was the last thing that made me laugh out loud?


Both of these were very easy for me to answer.


As usual the background and text for Q7 was done using Walk in Wonderland Cd. I added a piece of printed ribbon on the front and an image from Clipart on the back.

The wording for Q8 was from the same Cd but the images are See-D stamps. 3 tiny brads in various shades of green add the finishing touch.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You would never regret learning to drive Sue!!! I wish I lived closer to you to help you take that journey! I'm an ex-driving instructor btw! ;-)

Karen said...

The little cards are really coming together aren't they. I love the subtle colours you are using, so pretty! X

Di said...

Fab cards Sue, I never knew you didn't drive...show's how much notice I take...LOL!