Wednesday 18 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday.

On Cute Card Thursday challenge we were told.....

We would love to see your creations with a music or dance theme this week. Think instruments, song titles, dancing, musical notes etc.



Well this is what I came up with. The image is from Paper Nation and has been inked with Versafine Grey and painted with shimmery watercolours and water colour crayons.

The image has been layered onto paper from HOTP citrus pad with corners decorated with a X Cut punch. This has been layered onto lilac cardstock which has a piece of organza ribbon attached. The whole topper has been put onto a pre-embossed card from DCWV

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely Paper Nation image Sue! Love the embossing too. Thanks for joining in with CCT this week babes. Lol Lynn ♥

Karen said...

Oh Sue! That is so pretty! X

Unknown said...

Sue, I just realised I forgot to say a huge 'thank you' for my lovely birthday card that you sent me. I've just been putting them away (I throw the bought rubbish out and keep the special ones) and came across the one you made.

I've just added you to my blog following list. xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card

Hazel said...

I love that character. (I used Paper Nation for this challenge too) x