Tuesday 3 February 2009

We've got snow!

At last we have the snow that has been forcast for the past few days.




It began yesterday evening and came down steadily until the early hours of this morning.




This was taken from my craft room window when I got up this morning. I love the way the snow is beginning to slide off the roof.








This one is taken from inside the conservatory. It's very strange for it to be so dark in there.
























These are taken from the warmth of the kitchen window. I love the way the snow has slid down and formed mini drifts over the guttering.





3 comments:

Di said...

Fab snow pics Sue, glad you got some in the end xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great pics Sue.

Take care if you're planning to go out in it. xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh, Sue. There is a little fun tag for you on my blog if you get the chance. :D