Wednesday 11 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday

I made this last week but had to wait until now to show it as it was sent to the lovely Karen whose Birthday is today.

On Cute Card Thursday last week we were asked.........

Now - onto this week's challenge"FOOD & DRINK"Create a card with an item of food or drink on it somewhere - as simple as that!


This cute image was sent to me by Lynn. I coloured it with polychromos and sansodor. The cup and saucer were covered in Anita's glaze to give them a nice shine. It was then layered it up onto patterned and plain card from my stash. Organza ribbons from Ribbon Oasis were added at the side to match the colours.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card you have made with this cute Cuddly Buddly stamp Sue! Love the ribbon accents. Lol Lynn ♥

Unknown said...

Very pretty indeed Sue! Lucky Karen to receive such a lovely birthday card.
x

Deb said...

your card is beautiful Sue, I love the sweet image, the glaze on the cup is a great idea and the ribbons are so pretty!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great day, hugs Debx

Di said...

Awww, what a cute card Sue, it's fab xx

Gez Butterworth said...

It's gorgeous Sue. Love the ribbons & the cherry on the cake!

Karen said...

This card is really lovely and I can say that honestly because its on my mantlepiece! X

Hazel said...

It's a lovely card x