Tuesday 8 September 2009

2 of those!

I've spent the morning measuring and cutting to make these 2 notebooks. The 'hearts' one is a Thank You gift and the other is part of a Birthday gift for 5 year old.
I added a charm and ribbons to the adult one and lots of bright coloured pages for the childs.They were very quick and easy to make as the front covers are postcards from Ikea cut down to a 10x15 cm size with a backer and pages to fit, all bound with my BIA.

I've got to find a padded bag now to fit the thank you gift into then off to the Post Office.

5 comments:

Karen said...

These are really pretty Sue. Don't they make lovely little presents XXX

Kaz said...

Fab Sue, I love those bright pages.

Janice said...

Lovely papers, great idea for a thank you.

tracy said...

how very sweet :)

Caroline said...

These look lovely Sue...x