Friday 13 November 2009

New Nesties.

I've spent the last couple of days making Wedding cards but can't show them yet as the Wedding isn't until next week and my Blog feed goes straight to facebook where it could be seen by the recipients.



Instead I thought I would show the embellishments I made with my new nesties. I bought the snowflake set of dies and had fun using just 2 colours of paper and a few gold star shaped brads.

I can see i'm going to have fun with colour combinations when I finally get around to using them properly. I'm thinking purple/silver, blue/silver at the moment.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

These are very effective - love them. And your card for Crafter's companion is super. x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely embellies Sue - these will look fab on Christmas projects! The Crafter's Companion card looks great, too!