Sunday 29 May 2011

Different

Another entry onto my journal pages. This time a double page spread with the theme of different.


Why Different? Well, since March a lot of things are different in my life – new home, new doctor, dentist and hairdresser. Yeah we finally got a dentist here in Wales after travelling back and forth for over 4 years. ha ha


In my crafting also a lot of different things for me to try. This journaling, with it’s doodling and writing is very new for me as well as some of the inking techniques.


SAM_0463SAM_0462


I’ve not used acrylic paint before in my crafting but have used it quite a bit this weekend in a couple of projects. Using chipboard is something different as well, but i’m not ready to show that project yet. I’ve used digital stamps for the first time and have a few samples to share later. Beading is not entirely new for me but i’ve not enjoyed it as much before.


Another very different thing I want to try is crocheting but i’m going to have to go online for instructions and be very patient with myself as i’ve tried and failed before.


Sue xx

5 comments:

tracy said...

well done sue on trying so many different things :)
will you be doing more journalling then :)

Traceyr said...

Good luck with the crocheting Sue i couldn't get my head round it!

Lovely journal pages and you will soon be wealding the acrylic paint around like a woman possessed. hahaha

:)

Karen said...

oooo this is a fabulous page Sue and do I spy bubble wrap stamping on there???

Awe, i wish you had said about the crochet as I could have shown you at the retreat my lovely xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous pages Sue. Love the background colours :)

I know a brilliant site with videos of how-to crochet with all the different stitches on it.. I used it myself to brush up on my skills as it's ages since I did any..it's also the site where I learnt to crochet by keep playing & re-watching the videos.. I can always let you have it.

Lovely to hear you have your own doctor & dentist now :)

Angelnorth said...

Great pages and well done you for branching out and trying lots of new stuff!