Following my find of water soluble wax crayons a few weeks ago I decided to have a play. The background was done a couple of weeks ago and left until I knew what to do with it.
I used the crayons and a damp brush to create the colour then brushed white acrylic over them – it was supposed to be gesso but I picked up the wrong tub and used it without looking. Doh! It looks ok I suppose but not what I had in mind.
The Paper Nation stamp seemed to fit with the words I had in mind and the flower border filled in the space on the other side nicely. It’s a straight border but because it’s a clear acrylic stamp I could bend it easily.
The doodling is not very imaginative but i’m working on it.