Thursday 5 January 2012

Jewellery gifts

Quite a few of the Christmas gifts that I gave this year were handcrafted jewellery items. Some were made from scratch but a couple were made from ‘bits’ which I had given to me and then altered.


DSC01912These cute little memory wire bracelets were given to my grandaughters as stocking fillers.


SAM_0971This cascade style bracelet was made for my daughter, it uses silver plated jump rings, silver coloured shiny and textured beads and pink glass drop beads.


SAM_0974These 2 pictures show the altered jewellery items which were in fact both broken. I simply used the components to make my own, with the addition of ear-ring wires and silver plated chain.SAM_0975


Sue xx

4 comments:

Drusilla Designs said...

Gorgeous! Wish I'd been on your Christmas list :)

Sue Rimes said...

Beautiful, I especially like the cascade bracelet, it's so delicate.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, especially love the cascade bracelet, so pretty and delicate.

Karen said...

Beautiful work you have done Sue. The cascade bracelet is just stunning! Love & HUGS xxx