Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lime green

Commenting on a post on facebook this morning I was shamed (bullied) into finishing this lovely little cardigan. To be fair all I had to do was sew in the sleeves and put a button on but it had been lying for weeks waiting for me to do. I'd already sewn the sleeve seam and the body is all in one piece so it didn't take long to do.

I love the soft lime green yarn and bought it without knowing what I was going to use it for. I still have a bit left as it took less than 100grm to knit in this small size.
I think the little purple heart shaped button just finishes it off nicely. Ha ha my favourite papercrafting colours are coming through into my knitting now.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

This is so cute Sue, I love the colour too xxx

tracy said...

thats lovely sue,colours a nice change to the usual :)

Hazel said...

It's lovely x