Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday

The theme this week on Cute Card Thursday is In the Garden.









I was inspired by this little lady who normally sits
in my kitchen window but who decided to take a
journey outside into the sunshine yesterday. She's a Little Kitchen Fairy named Oopsy Daisy Baby.





This is the card I made from a picture of her, sitting in a hanging basket, which I snapped with my mobile phone.

With Versa colour inks in Petal Pink & Narcissus I stamped and clear embossed flowers from Personal Impressions and See-D's Morsels randomly over a cream card. The centres were highlighted with glitter glue.
I printed the photo onto plain white card and deckled the edges before layering it onto a lovely pale lemon and then moss green mats from a card stack by DCWV.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, such a pretty image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

sweet card, fitts great in the theme. Great how something can inspire you!!

Karen said...

How cute is that little ornament!!! What a brilliant idea to use nick-nacks for cards!! Lovely card too X

Caroline said...

Lovely card Sue!