Friday, 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all my blogging buddies a very Merry Christmas, thank you for reading and leaving comments throughout the past year.

These are the cards I made for my Mum & Mum in Law this year. Images from Forever Friends cd, embossed backgrounds using Cuttlebug folders, lots of organza ribbon, seed beads and fabric flowers.DSC01706

Sue xxDSC01707


Kathy said...

These are lovely, Sue - as is your gorgeous bunting in the post below.

Thank you for your lovely card - it's on my handmade card gallery door!
Have a lovely Christmas

Sari said...

Very Merry Christmas to you too Sue! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and see all the great things that you do.
Love, Santtu

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - love the combo of the FF image with the poinsettia x