Friday 29 June 2012

Just finished

I've just finished the book I showed yesterday, so here it is.
I used my Bind it all and originally punched just 6 holes but the weight of the covers and pages combined meant that it didn't hold together properly when opened. I was very brave and carefully lined it all up and punched 10 holes in all. Phew they all came out ok an every page! Why do I always count wrong though and cut one wire too many?
I added lengths of different blue ribbons to the wires, starting with wide ones at the top and narrow ones at the bottom.

The back cover with an enlarged version of the front picture and some lettering. I added a couple of self adhesive pearls just because they are the right colour.




4 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely Sue

tracy said...

very brave sue :)
well done :)

Traceyr said...

Great finished book Sue. :)

Angelnorth said...

Good to see you bound it all to make a lovely book. I hope Stitch doesn't draw attention from the Customs people when he flies with you!