Thursday 28 June 2012

A Big Adventure

I've been crafting - printing, cutting and gluing for the past 3 days and this is what I have come up with.
The pictures have been in my camera since August 2010 so before we go away again I thought i'd better do something with them.
Anybody who knows me knows that I have a Disney Stitch who goes everywhere with me, a 2 week holiday to Tenerife being no exception.


He popped up out of my bag in the toilets at the Airport.


I think this picture of him wearing my sunglasses as he lies on a towel is my favourite.

He even came out with us to the Chinese buffet one night.

I love the pic of him trying to eat that giant donut. :-)



Neither of us thought much of the meal on the way home but luckily had gooey chocolate cake to keep us going.

These pages have now been made up into a little book recording 'titch's adventure as he went on an aeroplane and a foreign country for the first time.
Thanks for looking and indulging me in with my addiction with my little fella.

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

haha you are a nutter Sue. Are you going to use a bind it all to make the the pages stay together or something else. :)

Sallie Ward said...

Awwwww how cute!! I have a couple of 'titches who are a bit jealous here and want Grandma to make them a little book too!! :0D xxx