Friday 2 May 2008

Get Well Card

I heard through the Stamping Mad forum this morning that a friend is not feeling too well so I decided to send this card I made yesterday.

The image is one which was very kindly sent to me a few months ago by Lynn from the forum.

I cut around it and coloured it by taking colour straight from a pencil using a waterbrush. It was layered onto an oval of card from a sample of soft lime paint by Crown paints. I gave the wings a touch of glitter glue applied with a brush.

Down one side I used a strip of Chloe Awning paper in lilac and greens from K & Co onto which I added a couple of fabric flowers held together with small brads.

A simple peel-off greeting finished the card.



I went down to the post box at lunchtime so hopefully with a first class stamp it should arrive tomorrow.

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely thought and just the sort of card to make someone smile, I love her little bunch of flowers!

Hazel said...

I'm sure will brighten the recipient's day. I love the birthday card as well.

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your cards especially Tilda, I have SO got to start using my Tilda stamps!!!