Sunday 26 June 2011

A few beads

A few beads and a lot of jump rings to make up this bracelet.


SAM_0518I started playing last night and just finished it this morning. I can see a few of the rings need closing a bit tighter but there are enough of them to hold it together.


I’ve done 2 double chains and fastened them together with double links then added more rings with 3 seed beads on each.SAM_0520


I've done it a bit shorter than I need it but added a few plain links on the end, it's surprising how low it drops onto my hand with the weight of all those rings.


Sue xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

am loving the double links :D fab xxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Beautiful ♥

Angelnorth said...

Really pretty, looks fiddly to do though!

Sallie Ward said...

Ooh, very nice. I'll bring my stash with me next weekend and you can show me how it's done xxx

Janice said...

Lovely bracelet Sue.

Kaz said...

That's lovely Sue, you need patience with that!! x

Kathy said...

oh Sue, what a beautiful project this is

tracy said...

wow sue thats lovely:) think i started you off on something when i showed you that bracelet eh?!

Karen said...

Ohthis is just gorgeous Sue, I love it x