Sunday 4 November 2012

Ooops, missed 2 days.

Well this blogging everyday didn't last long for me. I had this ready to blog on friday evening but got caught up with stamping in cards and bagging them. Then I had to clear and tidy the room i've been using to photograph things as my daughter was coming straight after work to stay the weekend and needed to be able to get to the bed.
Yesterday we were out for a good deal of the time and then spent the evening sorting the jewellery we'd made and making more. Anyway she's just left and hubby has just gone to work so I can settle down to myself again. It's suddenly gone very quiet round here though. It always seems worse when hubby is on nights as they both leave at the same time :-(

These are the cards I finished thursday evening ready for friday's non existant blog.

 I've used the same Kanban stamp for both but made them look quite different with the colours of Promarker and backing papers. Not sure where they are from but I seem to have gone for my fave purple and lime green again, a simple organza knot on one and a Martha stewart corner punch on the other. Both have a touch of glitter on the belt.
She really is a a cute little stamp and came last year in a set of 3 with a few Christmas greetings. Not sure how she fits in with the festive theme, the other 2 have a Christmas hat and fur tipped clothing. This is the one I have used most though.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been really busy. Your stamping is fab, and I'm not surprised you've used this image a lot she looks like she would fit the bill for a lot of people xx

Hazel said...

Super cards, Sue - and although you didn't blog yesterday, you've still made two cards, so one for yesterday's Card a Day and one for today x

Loopylou. said...

Oh me too Sue! I've had a few days out for family time but I don't think it matters to miss a few, its so lovely to be popping back in on you all today though.
That little girl is so sweet, they are such lovely cards hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Kathy said...

I think we're all doing pretty well, actually - a lot more "blog action" going on, which is what it's all about!
I do love the colour palettes you've used here, they've helped you to create such soft and pretty cards.

Anice said...

Your colouring is wonderful. These cards are both super. Love the simplicity. Sad when the house goes quiet, but at least you had a nice weekend jewellery making with your girl. It must be lovely to be able to share that with her.
Anice xx