Thursday 18 December 2008

All Done (I hope)

Well I think I have finally come to the end of my Christmas card making for this year, it seems to have gone on forever.
I have never been so late in finishing them before, in fact for the last 2 years the bulk of them have been completed by November. Last year it was because we went away mid November and the year before because we moved at the beginning of December and I had to get them out with change of address notes included.

I have just gone through my lists and reckon I have made 124 Christmas cards and at least 9 Birthday cards for December and early January dates. Of these 10 Christmas and 2 Birthday have been commisioned and another 20 Christmas ones have been left with my Hairdresser for him to sell. I'll find out in January how many of those are left.
These are 2 that I made for a friend, I made 3 of them altogether. They are based on the ones I made for our parents and I think I prefer them to the originals. I think the piece along the base adds to them being a bit special.
I have received some beautiful handmade cards from Forum friends on both Bubbly Funk and Stamping Mad and would like to say a big 'Thank You' for all of them.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely array of crafting you've shown in the last few posts.

Di said...

124 Christmas cards.....my goodness, I would have to start in January to make that many!!

Beautiful cards Sue x

Karen said...

These are very classy Sue and I love that strip on the bottom X

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow, Sue thats an amazing amount of gorgeousness you've created.

Well Done. XX