Thursday 18 December 2008

Not many left

As you can see there are not many packages left now for me to open. I'm getting a little bit impatient now and having a good feel at each one. I can't imagine what is in the 25th though, it is such a strange shape almost like a tube of handcream or such but it is so light. I can imagine the person who sent my parcel is chuckling away to themselves if they read this.
This is what I unwrapped today - 2 lengths of beautiful shiny ribbon and a piece of lace ribbon. I want to keep them all to myself but know they will look a lot better on cards than shut away in my box.Thank You whoever sent them to me, I will find out on Christmas day.

4 comments:

Di said...

Hasn't it been so much fun Sue, it's really got us all festive in December I think xx

Karen said...

hee hee glad I am not the only one who has had a feel of them all!!! Some very pretty ribbon there too X

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, I have an idea what might be in #25 - I wonder if I'm right? Hee hee, it's fun trying to guess, isn't it?!

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty ribbon Sue. x

Not long now!