Saturday 20 December 2008

An Award

I've been given this award ( well about a week ago) by my good friend Lynn.

Thank you so much Lynn.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You must link to the one you got it from, and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more ... ... You have to write down five things you are addicted to!
This list of addictions is partly why I have not blogged this before now.
1. Rubber stamps although I don't use them as often as I should.
2. Nice papers, I don't like to use them as much as I should as I can't bear to part with them sometimes.
3. Embellishments- beads, buttons, ribbons etc. etc.
4. The internet, be it forums, blogs or facebook.
5. Liquorice! Once I start with the stuff I can't leave it alone.
I've not included my hubby or family as it goes without saying that I am addicted to them in more ways than they will ever know.

I hope i've not hung onto this award for so long that I don't have anyone new to give it too but here goes.
Karen, Gez, Kathy and Hazel my Bubbly Funk friends and Annie who I have known for a couple of years originally from the Stamping Mad forum but whose blog I now follow with much interest.
This is the real reason why I have not blogged it before as I know so many ladies with super blogs. Please don't be offended if you are not on this list, I'm sure someone else will pass it on to you soon.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Sue (I actuallygot the award given to me the other day, but appreciate you giving it to me). Congrats on getting it yourself - well deserved. x

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations Sue, on receiving this award. Your blog is so inspiring. I always enjoying visiting.

Thank you for your kind comments that you have left on my blog. Think I must be at a really low ebb at the moment!

Thank You, ever so much for the award & for thinking of me, Sue. It is very kind of you. Also, a wonderful surprise at 3am!!

Gez. xx

Karen said...

Awe thank you sweetheart. I love the artwork on this one. Will put it on my blog when I have a little morte time XXXX

Kathy said...

awww Thanks, Sue - that's lovely of you.

Running behind scedule atm (something to do with something happening on Thursday) but I'll answer the Qs and pass it on as soon as I can!

Annie said...

Thank you so much for the award Sue - I am just catching up with the blogging world now that the festivities are almost over! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas time, hugs, annie x