Wednesday 17 December 2008

Forever Friends


These cards are made using my new set of stamps. It is a set of 3 Forever Friends stamps from the DoCrafts range. They have all been sent to friends or neighbours.






This card uses one of the stamps but was made especially for my grandaughter, Faith. It's in pink, her favourite colour but still looks Christmassy.
The image was stamped with grey versafine ink and then I coloured it with watercolour pencils and layered it onto a piece of silver mirror board embossed with the snowflakes folder by Cuttlebug. It has a touch of glitter glue to give it a bit of sparkle.

2 comments:

Di said...

Ooo, I've had my eye on those docrafts stamps, they're lovely aren't they. Fab cards Sue. xx

Angelnorth said...

Cute cards and I'm sure Faith will love her special pink and sparkly one - great job!